Wilds - Men's Genuine Automatic Ebony Wooden Watch
Beautifully blending heavy duty metal and robust wood, the Classic Automatic Ebony Wood Watch is a timeless wristwatch that is sure to make a statement wherever it is worn. The watch features an eye-catching exhibition dial that shows the inner workings of the movement, affording it an intricate and unique appeal. This striking dial sits atop a wooden link band that is a stark black color, making it easy to pair with any of your ensembles. Link tools allow you to adjust the band of the watch to ensure a proper fit.
A Combination of Metal and Wood
- Simple, Versatile, Sophisticated, and Classic
- Ideal For Business, Formal Events, Or a Date
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
- Wilds Winm20 Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding no battery needed
- Display: hours - minutes - seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 46mm (1.8 in)
- Glass Face: 30.5mm (1.2 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 13mm (0.5 in)
- Band Width: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frame Material: Ebony Wood/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Ebony Wood
Time will only tell how much this wood watch will simplify & enhance your days. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds wood watch now!
For order placed via our Affiliate links, please see their own delivery terms on the relevant website.
All orders placed through our Cart here at Capestone Wristwear are processed the very same working day if your order is placed with us before the local time shown in the delivery counter that is displayed beneath the blue bar across the header of this website (For Great Britain this is 4pm GMT & BST).
You will be notified via email at all stages of the checkout process when your order is confirmed as successful and when we have dispatched your order. If you choose to checkout via one of our alternative payment options of PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay or Google Pay, you may also receive a second confirmation email (please check your junk email folder).
As items come from different suppliers, some different lead times apply. Please refer to the link on each Collection page, or for further details, please click the relevant link below: