Wilds - Men's Genuine Automatic Zebra Wooden Watches
This is a fabulous design of a mechanical men's wood watch. It is a combination of metal and wood. You can feel the beautiful design of the mechanics embedded in the heart of each watch. Every piece of gear is installed by hand and is precisely tested by our fully trained mechanics.
Distinctive and much desired, this watch will be wonderfully unique for someone you love!
This watch is manufactured with special techniques developed by Wilds Wood and includes a scratch proof glass face which makes it durable. It also has a modern metallic edged circle and large dial design which makes it an outstanding and fabulous piece. It is the perfect combination of wood and stainless steel. You can wear it in any situation in your daily life with ease.
- A Combination of Metal and Wood
- Simple, Versatile, Sophisticated, and Classic
- Ideal For Business, Formal Events Or a Date
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
Real Zebrawood Watch
Mechanical men's wood watches are made with genuine wood and equipped with a band adjustment tool so you can easily adjust the size to suit your own wrist!
- 3 ATM water resistant. Suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant.
- Handcrafted from 100% natural wood, made of sustainable wood, up to date metallic edged circle
- Large dial design and scratch proof glass face
- Wilds Winm20 Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding no battery needed
- Display: hours - minutes - seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 46 mm (1.8 in)
- Glass Face: 30.5 mm (1.2 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 13 mm (0.5 in)
- Band Width: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frame Material: Zebrawood/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Zebrawood
Time will tell how much this wood watch will simplify and enhance your day. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds Wood watch now!
For order placed via our Affiliate links, please see their own delivery terms on the relevant website.
All orders placed through our Cart here at Capestone Wristwear are processed the very same working day if your order is placed with us before the local time shown in the delivery counter that is displayed beneath the blue bar across the header of this website (For Great Britain this is 4pm GMT & BST).
You will be notified via email at all stages of the checkout process when your order is confirmed as successful and when we have dispatched your order. If you choose to checkout via one of our alternative payment options of PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay or Google Pay, you may also receive a second confirmation email (please check your junk email folder).
As items come from different suppliers, some different lead times apply. Please refer to the link on each Collection page, or for further details, please click the relevant link below: